★ BMW 5 Series (E34)
The BMW E34 is the third generation of the BMW 5-series, which was produced from 1987 to 1996. Originally launched as a sedan in January 1988 E34 also seen "universal" universal body in September 1992, a first for the series 5. BMW replaced the E39 from the E34 5 series in December 1995, although the E34 Touring models remained in production until June 1996.
The E34 generation of the first all-wheel drive was included in the 5-series 525iX, and the first V8 engine to be used in series 5. On the E34 also saw the introduction of stability control ASC traction control system ASC T with 6-speed manual transmission and adjustment damper EDC series 5.
There is an unusually large range of engines fitted in its life, was used nine different engine families. They consisted of straight-four, inline-six and V8 engines.
On the E34 M5 runs on the S38 inline six-cylinder engine and was produced in sedan and wagon.
1. Development. (Развитие)
Development ran from July 1981 to early 1987, an initial proposal design written by Ercole Spada in 1982. Under the guidance of chief designer Claus Lutte, BMW is much construction on Е32 7 series. Spadas after the departure from BMW and approval of laying in 1983, j Mays finalized the design for production in mid-1985. In December 1987, the sedan E34 were presented to the global press. Special attention was paid to aerodynamics, with the E34 base sedan with a drag coefficient of 0.30.
2. Transmission. (Передача)
Manual transmission. (Механическая коробка передач)
- 5 speed ZF S5D 310 (5 ступенчатой ZF S5D 310) - engines M50.
- 5-speed Getrag 280 (5-ступенчатой Getrag 280) - 3.6 l M5 model only.
- 5-speed Getrag 260. (5-ступенчатой Getrag 260)
- 6-speed Getrag 420g (6-ступенчатой Getrag 420г) - 540i and M5 1994-1996 only.
Automatic transmission. (Автоматическая коробка передач)
- 4 speed, GM 4L30-e А4С 310р engines M50 us only.
- 5-speed ZF 5HP30 - 540i.
- 5 speed ZF 5HP18 - M50 and M51 engines, with the exception of the US and 1992-1995 530i.
- 4-speed ZF 4HP22 - M20 and M30 engines.
3. Suspension. (Подвеска)
The front suspension consists of MacPherson double hinged, with a removable shock absorber cartridge inside a steel support housing. Arms control and arms control thrust back and forth and from side-to-side movement. Steering on most models have a recirculating ball design, but all-wheel drive 525iX uses rack and steering gear (along with the front suspension similar to the model E30 325iX. All components of the front suspension-steel, except that the lower arms on some models are made of aluminum.
The rear suspension consists of diagonal arms with coil springs built into the rack.
4.1. Model. 518i
The base model available only in Europe, in total 53.248 units produced, was initially powered by a four-cylinder engine M40, which was replaced by the M43 in 1994. On the 518i was available in sedan or wagon, but only with a 5-speed manual transmission.
4.2. Model. 520i
The base six-cylinder model and the base model in some countries, the 520i was the second most popular E34 model globally, with 426.971 of units produced. Production start at the 520i began in January 1988, using one fist engine M20. In 1990, the M20 was replaced by two overhead camshafts engine, the M50, which was upgraded to the M50TU in September 1992 with the introduction of the Vanos variable valve timing. M50-running 520i E34 was the most popular variant sold in Europe.
4.3. Model. 525tds
On the 525tds was introduced in 1991, using M51 turbocharged inline six-cylinder diesel engine. Available in sedan and wagon.
4.4. Model. 525iX
On the 525iX was the first all-wheel-drive 5 series, and the only all-wheel drive model series E34. Powered engine the M50 and is available in sedan and wagon, he saw only 9.366 unit. The centre differential usually divide 36% torque to the front axle and 64% to the rear axle, but could adjust the ratio according to driving conditions, if one wheel starts to slip. Unique to the 525iX was to use rack and steering gear.
4.5. Model. 530i
There are two versions 530i: straight-six model was produced from 1988 to 1990, and a V8 model available from 1993 to 1995. In General 57.570 units were produced. Earlier model runs on the M30, it was not sold in North America. The V8 version, which replaced the six-cylinder 535i in the line, was equipped with a new engine M60 and was available in sedan and wagon. Transmission choices for the version of V8 5-speed manual and 5-speed automatic. Originally a V8 and different from other models, a wide grill, in 1994, wide grille became available on other models.
4.6. Model. 535i
Power six-cylinder, M30B35 and is only available as a sedan, 535i only saw 97.679 units, which includes Alpina B10 Biturbo and 3.5 models. On the 535i was replaced by the V8 530i and 540i models in 1993.
Despite the 535i designation and 3.5 casting on the intake manifold, the M30 6-cylinder engine found in the E34 535i was actually 3.4 litres at 207. E. V.
4.7. Model. 540i
In 1993, the model 540i was added to the top of the model range 5 series, works on the M60 V8 engine and is available in sedan and wagon the latter is not in the United States. Transmission options were a 6-speed manual transmission is offered between 1994 and 1995 in North America for the 1995 model year, and from 1993 to 1996 in Europe or 5-speed automatic. In total 26.485 units produced, only 3.203 units with mechanical transmission. Originally V8 and differs from other models wider grille. In 1994, a wide grille became available on other models.
4.8. Model. North American lineup. (Североамериканский модельный ряд)
Series E34 was released in October 1988 in North America 525i and 535i 6-cylinder models for model year 1989. During the generation of the E34, 525i touring, 530i wagon, 540i and M5 models were sold in North America. 3.6 l 220 CU in version of the M5 remained in production until 1993, when 3.8 l 232 CU in version was intended for other regions.
5. The M5 version. (Версия М5)
Introduced in September 1988 and was produced until August 1995 E34 M5 was produced as a sedan and station wagon body styles, the first sign.
On the E34 M5 runs on the S38 inline six-cylinder engine, initially with a displacement of 3.6 litres 220 CU IN and power 232 kW 311 HP, 315 HP, Later upgraded to 3.8 l 232 CU in engine with a power of 250 kW 340 HP, 335 HP, This 3.8-liter version of the M5 was first shown to the public for motor 1991 the Frankfurt motor show, where the E34 M5 Touring also saw his debut.
In its final year of production E34 M5, BMW used the Getrag 420g 6-speed manual transmission, which was also used in the 8 series and 540i, as well as the next 5 series E39.
6.1. Special models. 518g
A model that can run on natural gas, and gasoline was only sold in Germany. In the 518g was based on the model 518i Touring, and the only available transmission was a 5-speed manual. The engine version of the BMW M43 four-cylinder, which was also used in the models E36 / 5 316g. When working on natural gas, the engine develops 73 kW 98 HP, compared to 84 kW / 113 HP when operating on gasoline. It was only produced in 1995 and only 298 units were built.
6.2. Special models. 518iev prototype. (518iev прототип)
After opening BMW E1 and E2 of electric vehicles electric vehicles in 1992 BMW started a project to show it was possible to make a full-sized electric car and a few others due to the weight of battery technology at the time. To make this possible, despite a lead battery, 518iev was modified 4 cylinder actuator is equipped with a CVT, batteries, and an innovative rotating-field electric AC drive. This configuration was a precursor of the modern EV hybrids. BMW has built at least one fully functional prototype of the E34, however, very little has been recorded about him that exists on the Internet. Rigorous testing and many others in the late nineties were carried out with partners such as Deutsche Post, however, the company has not complied with the improvement in battery technology in subsequent years to promote Electrotechnology in production until ActiveE prototypes in 2010, the year prior to the BMW i3 and i8 efficient dynamics model.
6.3. Special models. 540i M-Sport / M540i / 540i Le. (540i М-Спорт / M540i / 540i Ле)
Because the M5 was discontinued for the non-European markets in 1993, 540i m-Sport model was built in 1995 for the North American market. On top of the regular functions 540i, additional features included sports suspension is equipped with EDC, strengthened sport seats, ride height control, and us-spec M5 brakes. 205 "m-Sport" models were built, 139 of them with a 6-speed manual transmission.
M540i model was sold in Canada. It includes features North American 540i M-Sport, Plus the upgraded Euro-spec M5 brakes, 18-inch m-parallel wheels, and various trim pieces. There was only 32 of these cars, all with manual transmission.
On the 540i Le are compared. Companies sedan has been sold in Australia and the United Kingdom. 540i Le for complete interior from M5 "throwing star" m-system II wheels, EDC suspension with self-leveling rear, Servotronic power steering and front apron. 70 of these 540i Le sedans were produced with a manual transmission, each individually numbered and marked with an engraved metal plaque affixed to the center console under the Parking brake lever.
7. Calendar year changes. (Календарный год изменения)
One thousand nine hundred eighty-nine. (Одна тысяча девятьсот восемьдесят девять)
- Updated 520i engine BMW M50, the first model to use the new mechanism inline six-cylinder engine.
One thousand nine hundred ninety. (Одна тысяча девятьсот девяносто)
- 525tds diesel models introduced.
- 525iX all-wheel drive model introduced.
- Engine upgraded to a 525i M50.
7.1. Calendar year changes. One thousand nine hundred eighty-eight. (Одна тысяча девятьсот восемьдесят восемь)
- Driver air bag, presented.
- Model M5 introduced. (Модель М5 введена)
- 4-cylinder models 518i presented.
- Model of its 524td introduced.
7.2. Calendar year changes. One thousand nine hundred eighty-nine. (Одна тысяча девятьсот восемьдесят девять)
- Updated 520i engine BMW M50, the first model to use the new mechanism inline six-cylinder engine.
7.3. Calendar year changes. One thousand nine hundred ninety. (Одна тысяча девятьсот девяносто)
- 525tds diesel models introduced.
- 525iX all-wheel drive model introduced.
- Engine upgraded to a 525i M50.
7.4. Calendar year changes. One thousand nine hundred ninety-two. (Одна тысяча девятьсот девяносто два)
- 520i and 525i engines upgraded to the M50TU, which introduced variable camshaft timing VANOS.
- The V8 engines introduced in the model 530i and 540i shared engines and transmissions with a series of Е32 7 and 8 series Е31. The V8 models has a wide grille than the other models.
- The revised exterior mirrors and wheel covers.
- The M5 engine is increased from 3.6 litres to 3.8 litres.
7.5. Calendar year changes. One thousand nine hundred ninety-three. (Одна тысяча девятьсот девяносто три)
- Model 535i discontinued, marking the end of the 24-year manufacturing cycle engine M30.
- The ASC became available.
- Model 525td presented. (Модель 525td представлены)
- 6-speed manual transmission is offered for the 540i model, the first 6-speed manual available in the 5 series.
7.6. Calendar year changes. One thousand nine hundred ninety-four. (Одна тысяча девятьсот девяносто четыре)
- Wide grid previously used for the V8 models only became available for other models.
- The upgraded engine 518i with M40 to M43.
- Took the M5 6-speed manual transmission.
8. Production. (Производство)
Production of the E34 began on 2 November 1987, on 535i with the appearance on the market in January of 1988 and other options after starting in a staggered manner. 520i and 530i production began in January 1988, the March to market of 1988. The production of 525i was launched in February 1988, was launched to market in April 1988 with its 524td enter production in March 1988 to may 1988 introduction. A touring production began in July 1992, after the presentation at the motor show 1991. Production ended for the sedan in December 1995 and the road in June 1996.
Production of plants for the E34 was the Dingolfing factory in Germany and Rosslyn, South Africa. Total production was 1.333.412 units.
- The BMW 5 Series is an executive car manufactured by BMW since 1972. It is the successor to the New Class Sedans and is currently in its seventh generation
- E34 E - 34 or E 34 may refer to: BMW 5 Series E34 an automobile manufactured by BMW between 1987 and 1996 BMW M 5 E34 an automobile manufactured by
- Production of M 5 models began with the painted bodyshell of an E34 5 Series at the BMW Dingolfing plant. The shells were then transported to BMW M GmbH in
- The BMW E 28 is the second generation of BMW 5 Series executive cars, which was produced from 1981 to 1988 and replaced the E 12 5 Series The E 28 was initially
- The BMW E 39 is the fourth generation of BMW 5 Series which was sold from 1995 to 2004. It was launched in the sedan body style, with the wagon estate
- The BMW 3 Series is a compact executive car manufactured by the German automaker BMW since May 1975. It is the successor to the 02 Series and has been
- sixth generation of the BMW 5 Series consists of the BMW F10 sedan version BMW F11 wagon version, marketed as Touring and BMW F07 fastback version
- the BMW Alpina B10 4.0 based on the E34 5 Series and the B11 4.0 based on the E 32 7 Series and in some B8 4.0 models based on the E 36 3 Series produced
- The BMW M50 is a straight - 6 DOHC petrol engine which was produced from 1990 to 1996. It was released in the E34 520i and 525i, to replace the M20 engine
- The BMW E 65 is the fourth generation of the BMW 7 Series range of full - size luxury sedans, and was produced from 2001 to 2008. The variants of the range
- generation of the BMW 3 Series consists of the BMW F30 sedan version BMW F31 wagon version, marketed as Touring and BMW F 34 fastback version
- 295 hp In 1991, BMW began production of its first V8 engine in 17 years. This M60 V8 was introduced in the E 32, along with the E34 5 Series The 4.0 litre
- The seventh generation of the BMW 5 Series consists of the BMW G30 sedan version and BMW G31 wagon version, marketed as Touring executive cars. The
- The BMW E 24 is the first generation of BMW 6 Series grand tourer coupes which was produced from 1976 to 1989 and replaced the BMW E 9 coupes. The E 24 was
- Laurel BMW 5 Series E 39 Japanese and South African models only pre - facelift BMW 3 Series E 36 Japanese and South African models BMW 5 Series E34 Japanese
- The BMW X 5 F15 is a mid - size luxury SUV manufactured and marketed worldwide by BMW since 2013. The car was unveiled in the 2013 Frankfurt International
- The BMW E 23 is the first generation of the BMW 7 Series luxury cars, and was produced from 1977 to 1987. It was built in a 4 - door sedan body style with
- models. 1983 - 1984, 1986 - 1988 BMW E 23 BMW E 24 BMW E 28 1984 - 1991 BMW E 30 1988 - 1994 Jaguar XJ 1988 - 1995 BMW E34 1992 - 1995 BMW E 36 Upgraded 265 version 1996 - 2004
- The BMW M30 is a SOHC straight - six petrol engine which was produced from 1968 to 1994. With a production run of 22 years, it is BMW s longest produced
- and was launched in 2017 as the successor to the BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo. Details of the 6 Series Gran Turismo were released online on June 14, 2017
- The BMW M3 is a high - performance version of the BMW 3 Series developed by BMW s in - house motorsport division, BMW M GmbH. M3 models have been produced
- R1200S BMW K1200LT BMW K1300GT BMW K1300R BMW K1300S BMW K1600GT and K1600GTL BMW S1000RR BMW S1000XR Beginning with the 1972 E 12 5 Series most BMW automobiles
- implemented for mass - production in 1990 E 36 3 Series The E34 5 Series introduced in 1988, was the first 5 Series to be produced with all - wheel drive or
- The BMW M1 model code E 26 is a mid - engined sports car produced by German automotive manufacturer BMW from 1978 to 1981. In the late 1970s, Italian automobile
- BMW M GmbH, formerly known as BMW Motorsport GmbH, is a high - performance division of BMW AG that manufactures high - performance cars. BMW M M for motorsport
- The BMW X 5 is an executive, rear - wheel drive luxury SUV produced by BMW The X 5 made its debut in 1999. It was BMW s first SUV and it also featured all - wheel
- cars were sent by rail from BMW Spartanburg to Charleston port. Some air freight is also used. X3 X4 X 5 X6 X7 BMW 3 Series E 36 1994 1996 also produced
- BMW Motorrad is the motorcycle brand of the German company BMW part of its Corporate and Brand Development division. It has produced motorcycles since
- uses viscous couplings. The first BMWs available with all - wheel drive were the 1985 - 1992 E 30 325iX and 1991 - 1996 E34 525iX models. These cars use centre
- The fifth generation of the BMW 7 Series consists of the BMW F01 sedan version and BMW F02 long - wheelbase sedan version full - size luxury sedans. The
Users also searched:
1995 bmw 525i specs, bmw e28, bmw e34 525i, bmw e34 for sale, bmw e34 interior, bmw e34 touring, bmw e39, series, bmw e, bmw, series e, e bmw, sale, bmw series, e series, touring, bmws, interior, for sale, specs, series e bmw, bmw series e, bmw e series, bmw e m, e bmw series, bmw e interior, bmws e, bmw e touring, bmw e for sale, bmw e i, bmw i specs, bmw e34, 5 series, bmw 5, series e34, e34 5, 5 series e34,
|BMW 5 Series E34. Jan 3, 2019 Eleven never driven BMW E34 5 Series cars have been found a Bulgarian warehouse and are now for sale in near mint condition.. .. d2 racing rs coilover 88 96 bmw 5 series e34 adjustable suspension. Jan, 2019 a warehouse in Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria, 11 E34 BMW 5 series were found, and apparently, they havent ever been used or registered.. .. BMW 5 Series E34 specs & photos 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992. At point we do not have any reviews this generation. User. Thank for your opinion! Write another review. Where did you buy the car?. .. 11 Never Driven BMW E34 5 Series Models Found in Bulgarian. Jan, 2017 1988 To 1996 3nd Generation E34 5 History.6K views. 67. 3 Past Generations of BMW 7 Series. The Wheel Network.. .. 11 Unused E34 BMW 5 Series Have Been Unearthed In Bulgaria. Service Log In Approvals FAQs Contact Dealer Locator. Home Product World Model History BMW 5 Series E34. .. 1988 To 1996 3nd Generation E34 BMW 5 Series History YouTube. Jan 3, 2019 barn finds, and then there are treasure chests. While 11 brand new BMW 5 Series isnt exactly a gold mine, its an incredible. .. BMW 5 Series 525i 530i 535i 540i E34 1989 96 EPROM tuning. M5 Series No Reserve: 61k Mile 1995 525i. Sold for $9.300 on BaT Auction Alumni: 5 Speed Swapped BMW E34 Alpina. .. Through the Years: 1989 1995 BMW 5 Series E34 Automobile. Jan 19, 2016 Specs, photos, engines and other data about BMW 5 Series E34 1988 1995.. .. Used BMW E34 5 Series cars for sale with PistonHeads. BMW. 5 Series. Service Manual. 525i, 530i, 535i, 540i, including Touring. 1989, 1990 When ordering, especially body parts, knowing the E34 code may. .. 11 Never Driven 1994 BMW 5 Series E34 Found In A Warehouse. Buy D2 RACING RS COILOVER 88 96 BMW 5 SERIES E34 ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION COILOVERS SET: Lowering Kits FREE DELIVERY.||11 never driven E34 BMW 5 Series revealed in Bulgarian barn find. Looking for used BMW E34 5 Series cars from top dealers and private sellers in your. .. BMW 5 Series E34: ALPINA Automobiles. Jan 4, 2019 OK, so not sure thats exactly how it shook out when this pile of E34 generation BMW 5 Series cars were discovered in southwestern. .. BMW 5 Series 3rd generation E34. Purchasing tips and endurance. Mirror set, pair, 200 series electric, black or carbon fiber look finish, can be painted car co Code: 850200 Your Price: $122.55. .. 11 new E34 BMW 5 Series discovered in Bulgarian warehouse. Feb 16, 2015 E34 is version of BMW 5 Series automobile sold from February 1988 to 1995 with the Touring model ending June 1996.. .. e34 For Sale BaT Auctions. Catalogue specifications of BMW 5 Series E34, all models, production years and versions in automobile catalog.. .. BMW 5 series E34 history and specifications. May 25, 2018 E34 was 5 Series as wagon, offered with a V 8, and the first to offer all wheel drive albeit in Europe only.. .. e34.pdf. Oct 30, 2017 The third generation 5 Series E34 still popular car well known for its robustness. So we asked a BMW Classic expert: What is. .. BMW 5 Series E34 data and specifications catalogue. Jan 3, 2017 3rd generation BMW brought lot of interesting premiers. For the first time all wheel drive was available in a 5 Series. Moreover. .. BMW 5 Series History. The 3rd Generation E34 YouTube. Jan 3, 2019 Several never driven BMW 5 Series model family E34 vehicles were recently found in an old warehouse. Photos show a total of eleven cars,.|
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →