Athol High School is a public high school in Athol, Massachusetts. The Red Raiders are the school mascot and the school colors are red and white. Reflecting its long history, Old Athol High School is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The current high school is at 2363 Main Street. It is part of the Athol-Royalston Regional School District. The school serves grades 9-12. In 2016, reportedly 358 students and 75-79 percent of the issue. School was 8 percent minority enrollment. He scored above average in state tests.
The Coolidge School is a historic former school building at 319 Arlington Street in Watertown, Massachusetts. It is a large two story Classical Revival brick building with pressed stone trim, on a granite foundation. It was designed in its present configuration by local architects Clarence Hoyt and Curtis Bixby, and built in two phases. The first phase, built in 1915, was a U-shape structure that is the western portion of the building. In 1925, the eastern wing was added, giving the building its present E shape. The building replaced a previous four-room wood frame schoolhouse located on S ...
The Jefferson School is a historic school at 200 Middle Street in Weymouth, Massachusetts. The Queen Anne style school was designed by S.S. Woodcock and was built in 1889. The four-room schoolhouse is a variant of the Washington School, built in 1887. In contrast to the latter school, this one has more symmetrical massing, but is decorated with scalloped shingles and a porch with elaborate woodwork. It is topped by an octagonal clock tower with cupola. The building was listed on the National register of historic places in 1981.
The Johnson School is a historic former school building on School Street in North Adams, Massachusetts. Built about 1898, this Romanesque Revival school is a significant work of the prominent local architect Edwin Thayer Barlow. It was the last of the citys neighborhood schools to be closed. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1985. It is now used for Head Start and other social programs.
The Paul A. Dever State School, also known as the Myles Standish School for the Mentally Retarded is a former state school located in Taunton, Massachusetts, at the former site of Camp Myles Standish. It was turned into a school for the mentally disabled in 1959. At this time, the name was changed to the Paul A. Dever State School, after the Governor of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts from 1949–1953, Paul A. Dever.
The School Street School is an historic school building at School and Fruit Streets in Taunton, Massachusetts. The school was designed by Gustavus L. Smith and built in 1896–97. The schools design is similar to that of two other Smith-designed schools in Taunton, Leonard School and Washington School, these schools are all two-story brick buildings with hip roofs. The School Street School was designed in the Georgian Revival style, which can be seen in its windows and corner quoins. The school served Tauntons large Portuguese immigrant population and was the only school in the city to offer ...
ⓘ Schools in Massachusetts
- part of the University of Massachusetts UMass system. It is home to three schools the School of Medicine, the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- School or BHS is a four - year public high school located in the town of Bellingham, Massachusetts United States. BHS is one of two high schools in the
- Lowell High School is a single - campus public high school located in downtown Lowell, Massachusetts The school is a part of Lowell Public Schools Lowell
- Public Schools is a school district in Northampton, Massachusetts As of 2014, the superintendent is John A. Provost. Northampton High School Principal:
- high schools for academic performance. In 2009, the magazine ranked Bedford High the 10th best overall public high school in Massachusetts In 2010
- takers was 36 compared to an average 79 from all Massachusetts law schools Unlike law schools accredited by the American Bar Association, MSLAW does
- Belmont High School is a four - year public high school in Belmont, Massachusetts It was built in 1970 at a cost of 9 million. The school had 1, 236 students
- High School in Massachusetts United States, is the city of West Springfield s high school It is located near West Springfield Middle School and John
- Heart School System is a private college preparatory school system of Roman Catholic denomination in Kingston, Massachusetts The schools are located in the
- High School formerly Punchard High School The School at Punchard, or Punchard Free School is a high school in the town of Andover, Massachusetts Andover
- Medway High School is a public high school in Medway, Massachusetts United States. The High School is the newest of the four schools in Medway. The building
- Westfield High School Westfield, Massachusetts is a public, coeducational high school located in Westfield, Massachusetts founded in 1855. It serves
- Clinton Senior High School is a secondary school located at 200 West Boylston St., in Clinton, Massachusetts United States. The band program, as of
- Amherst Regional High School ARHS is a secondary school in Amherst, Massachusetts United States, for students in grades 9 12. It is part of the Amherst - Pelham
- Saint Joseph School is a private, Catholic school located on Gould Street in Wakefield, Massachusetts It serves students from preschool to 8th grade.
- Auburn High School is the only public high school in Auburn, Massachusetts United States, a town approximately 5 miles south of Worcester. It has an enrollment
- Franklin High School is a public high school located in Franklin, Massachusetts Administration: William Klements, Deputy Principal Cathy Klein, Assistant
- School is a public secondary school in Ashland, Massachusetts It was opened in January 2005. It is designed to be an environmentally friendly school
- High School is a college preparatory school with an academic campus in Lawrence, Massachusetts and an athletic campus in Lawrence, Massachusetts associated
- required subject in Massachusetts public schools 1873: Legislature appropriates 7, 500 to establish the Massachusetts Normal Art School 1876: Student work
- Reading Public Schools is the school district that manages the public schools in Reading, Massachusetts USA. The superintendent is John Doherty, who works
- highways in Massachusetts Water in Massachusetts Education in Massachusetts Schools in Massachusetts School districts in Massachusetts High schools in Massachusetts
- Elementary School and St. Mary s Jr. Sr. High School known as St. Mary s Schools are private, Roman Catholic Schools in Worcester, Massachusetts serving
- Brick School is a historic school in Franklin, Massachusetts It was one of the oldest active one - room schools in the United States. The first school building
- St. John Paul II High School is a private, Roman Catholic high school in Hyannis, Massachusetts It is located in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Fall River
- This is a list of law schools in Massachusetts arranged in alphabetical order. In addition, Tufts University has a school of Law and Diplomacy, which
- Beacon High School is a private day school located in Watertown, Massachusetts US. It provides a therapeutic, alternative, co - educational program designed
- Wakefield, Massachusetts dated 2013 - 06 - 15, and does not reflect subsequent edits to the article. Audio help More spoken articles Wakefield is a town in Middlesex
- in Middlesex County, Massachusetts United States. The population was 38, 499 at the 2010 census. Marlborough became a prosperous industrial town in the
- The Massachusetts Charter School Athletic Organization is a league formed to give Charter School student athletes in Massachusetts the opportunity to compete
Athol High School
Jefferson School (Massachusetts)
Johnson School (North Adams, Massachu ..
Paul A. Dever State School
School Street School (Taunton, Massac ..
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →