ⓘ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 75



                                               

Salem Baptist Church

Salem Baptist Church is located at 3131 Lake Street in north Omaha, Nebraska, United States. Founded in 1922, it has played important roles in the history of African Americans in Omaha, and in the citys religious community. Church leadership has ...

                                               

Eighteenth District School

The school was built in two sections the earlier in 1882 designed by Samuel Hannaford and Harry Bevis. It was listed in the National Register of Historic Places on March 3, 1980 as part of the Samuel Hannaford & Sons thematic resource.

                                               

H. W. Derby Building

H. W. Derby Building is a registered historic building in Cincinnati, Ohio. The building was designed by architect Samuel Hannaford. It listed in the National Register on March 3, 1980. The firm of H. W. Derby & Co. acted as a jobbing outlet "for ...

                                               

Ohio National Guard Armory

Ohio National Guard Armory is a registered historic building in Cincinnati, Ohio, listed in the National Register on March 3, 1980. It was designed by Samuel Hannaford who won a competition for the design, beating out Charles Crapsey and others.

                                               

Our Lady of Mercy High School (Ohio)

Our Lady of Mercy High School is a registered historic building in Cincinnati, Ohio, listed in the National Register on March 3, 1980. The creator of this school is Samuel Hannaford

                                               

Samuel Hannaford House

Samuel Hannaford House is a registered historic building located at 768 Derby Avenue in Spring Grove Village, Cincinnati, Ohio. It was listed in the National Register on March 3, 1980.

                                               

Gilbert Blount church buildings

                                               

George Frederick Bodley church buildings

                                               

Thomas Cundy (junior) church buildings

                                               

Edward Goldie church buildings

                                               

George Goldie church buildings

                                               

Church buildings by E. G. Paley

                                               

E. W. Pugin church buildings

                                               

George Webster church buildings

                                               

Christopher Wren church buildings in London

                                               

St Pauls House, Leeds

St. Pauls House is a historic building situated in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. It was built in 1878 as a warehouse and cloth cutting works for Sir John Barran, 1st Baronet.

                                               

White Hart Hotel, Harrogate

The White Hart is a hotel, conference centre and grade II* listed building located in the Montpelier Quarter of Harrogate, North Yorkshire. It has served visitors to the spa town for over 250 years.

                                               

St Mary Magdalenes Church, Alsager

St Mary Magdalenes Church is in Crewe Road, Alsager, Cheshire, England. It is an active Anglican parish church in the deanery of Congleton, the archdeaconry of Macclesfield, and the diocese of Chester. It is recorded in the National Heritage List ...

                                               

St Georges Church, Altrincham

St Georges Church is in the town of Altrincham, Greater Manchester, England. The church is recorded in the National Heritage List for England as a designated Grade II listed building. It is an active Anglican parish church in the diocese of Chest ...

                                               

St Marys Church, Ambleside

St Marys Church is in Ambleside, Cumbria, England. It was built in the 1850s to a design by George Gilbert Scott in Gothic Revival style. The building is Grade II* listed. Notable features include its stone spire, which is a local landmark and an ...

                                               

St James Church, Arnside

St James Church is in the village of Arnside, Cumbria, England. It is an active Anglican parish church in the deanery of Kendal, the archdeaconry of Westmorland and Furness, and the diocese of Carlisle.

                                               

St Leonards Church, Balderstone

St Leonards Church is in the village of Balderstone, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish church in the deanery of Whalley, the archdeaconry of Blackburn, and the diocese of Blackburn. The church is recorded in the National Herita ...

                                               

All Saints Church, Balterley

All Saints Church is in the village of Balterley, Staffordshire, England. It is an active Anglican parish church in the deanery of Congleton, the archdeaconry of Macclesfield, and the diocese of Chester. Its benefice is united with that of St Ber ...

                                               

All Saints Church, Barnacre

All Saints Church is in Delph Lane, Barnacre-with-Bonds, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish church in the deanery of Garstang, the archdeaconry of Lancaster, and the diocese of Blackburn. Its benefice is united with those of St ...

                                               

Church of St Stephen on-the-Cliffs, Blackpool

The Church of St Stephen on-the-Cliffs is in St Stephens Avenue, Blackpool, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish church in the deanery of Blackpool, the archdeaconry of Lancaster, and the diocese of Blackburn.

                                               

St Andrews Church, Burnley

St Andrews Church is in Colne Road, Burnley, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish church in the deanery of Burnley, the archdeaconry of Blackburn, and the diocese of Blackburn. Its benefice is united with those of St Margaret, Bur ...

                                               

St Pauls Church, Bury

St Pauls Church is in Church Street, Bury, Greater Manchester, England. A former Anglican parish church, it is now redundant and, following fire damage, has been converted into residential use. The former church is recorded in the National Herita ...

                                               

St Marks Church, Dolphinholme

St Marks Church is in the village of Dolphinholme, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish church in the deanery of Lancaster and Morecambe, the archdeaconry of Lancaster, and the diocese of Blackburn. Its benefice is united with tho ...

                                               

St Johns Church, Ellel

St Johns Church is in Church Lane, Ellel, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish church in the deanery of Lancaster and Morecambe, the archdeaconry of Lancaster, and the diocese of Blackburn. The church is recorded in the National H ...

                                               

St Paul Parish Church, Grange-over-Sands

St Pauls Church is in Crown Hill, Grange-over-Sands, Cumbria, England. It is an active Anglican parish church in the deanery of Windermere, the archdeaconry of Westmorland and Furness, and the diocese of Carlisle. Its benefice is united with thos ...

                                               

St Ambroses Church, Grindleton

St Ambroses Church is in the village of Grindleton, which is situated about 3 miles northeast of Clitheroe, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish church in the deanery of Whalley, the archdeaconry of Blackburn, and the Diocese of B ...

                                               

Lancaster Cathedral

Lancaster Cathedral, also known as The Cathedral Church of St Peter and Saint Peters Cathedral, is in St Peters Road, Lancaster, Lancashire, England. It was a Roman Catholic parish church until 1924, when it was elevated to the status of a cathed ...

                                               

St Peters Church, Leck

St Peters Church is in the village of Leck, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish church in the deanery of Tunstall, the archdeaconry of Lancaster and the diocese of Blackburn. Its benefice is united with those of St Wilfrid, Melli ...

                                               

St Thomas Church, Milnthorpe

St Thomas Church is in the village of Milnthorpe, Cumbria, England. It is an active Anglican parish church in the deanery of Kendal, the archdeaconry of Westmorland and Furness, and the diocese of Carlisle.

                                               

St Marks Church, Natland

St Marks Church is in the village of Natland, Cumbria, England. It is an active Anglican parish church in the deanery of Kendal, the archdeaconry of Westmorland and Furness, and the diocese of Carlisle. The church is recorded in the National Heri ...

                                               

St Oswalds Church, Preesall

St Oswalds Church is an Anglican church in Preesall, a town on the Fylde coastal plain in Lancashire, England. It is an active parish church in the diocese of Blackburn and the archdeaconry of Lancaster. It was built 1896–1898, designed by Hubert ...

                                               

St Andrews Church, Kildwick

                                               

St Georges Church, Kendal

For the church with a similar dedication in Kendal, see Church of Holy Trinity and St George, Kendal. St Georges Church is in Castle Street, Kendal, Cumbria, England. It is an active Anglican parish church in the deanery of Kendal, the archdeacon ...

                                               

St Matthews Church, Wigan

St Matthews Church is in Billinge Road, Highfield, Pemberton, Wigan, Greater Manchester, England. It is an active Anglican parish church in the deanery of Wigan, the archdeaconry of Wigan & West Lancashire, and the diocese of Liverpool. The churc ...

                                               

St Mary the Virgins Church, Walney

St Mary the Virgins Church is located on the Promenade, Walney Island, Barrow-in-Furness. Cumbria, England. It is an active Anglican parish church in the deanery of Barrow, the archdeaconry of Westmorland and Furness, and the diocese of Carlisle. ...

                                               

St Annes Church, Woodplumpton

St Annes is a church in the village of Woodplumpton in Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish church in the Diocese of Blackburn, and the archdeaconry of Lancaster, and the deanery of Garstang. The church is recorded in the National ...

                                               

St Annes Church, Worksop

St. Annes Church, Worksop is an Anglican parish church in Worksop, Nottinghamshire, England. It is recorded in the National Heritage List for England as a designated Grade II listed building.

                                               

All Saints Church, Leamington Spa

Built in the gothic style in the 19th century, it has been described as one of the largest Church of England parish churches, rivaling many cathedrals in size. It is located in the centre of the town, just south of the River Leam in what was the ...

                                               

Holy Innocents, Hornsey

Holy Innocents is a grade II listed Church of England church in Tottenham Lane, Hornsey, London, England. It was built 1875–7 to designs by Arthur Blomfield.

                                               

South Africa House

                                               

St Marys, Cadogan Street

St Marys, Cadogan Street is a Grade II* listed Roman Catholic church in Cadogan Street, Chelsea, London. It was built between 1877 and 1879 by John Francis Bentley, most notable for his work as architect of Westminster Cathedral, and is one of th ...

                                               

Emmanuel Church, Wylde Green

The church was built between 1909 and 1926 to designs by the architect William Bidlake. The nave and aisles were complete before the First World War. Completion of the chancel was delayed until after the war, and was finished around 1926. The ori ...

                                               

St Marys Church, Wythall

The church was built in 1862 by Frederick Preedy. The landmark tower was added in 1908 by William Bidlake, the gift of the Misses Mynors in memory of their parents. The font was installed in the 1960s from Immanuel Church, Birmingham when this ch ...

                                               

St Thomas Church, Stourbridge

Giffard Wells 1833 - 1858 Thomas Graham Gilling-Lax 1910 - 1911 Derek Leonard Barrett 1977 - 1991 Thomas Whitney Uniacke Keith Murrey 1944 - 1951 John Pattinson 1782 - 1808 Joseph Taylor 1808 - 1833 Andrew Sillis 2012 - present Walter Hickman 173 ...

                                               

Kingston Hall, Nottinghamshire

Kingston Hall is a country house in Kingston on Soar, Nottinghamshire. It was built between 1842 and 1846 to designs by the architect Edward Blore for Edward Strutt, 1st Baron Belper. It was made a Grade II listed building in 1987. The grounds of ...

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →