ⓘ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 39



                                               

Villa Igno, Pistoia

The Villa Igno or Villa dIgno is a Renaissance style, rural aristocratic palace located outside of the town of Pistoia, region of Tuscany, Italy. The villa was built as a rural retreat for the bishops of Pistoia. The name Igno recalls the sacred ...

                                               

Villa Pazzi al Parugiano

The Villa Pazzi al Parugiano is a Renaissance style, rural aristocratic palace located in the rural neighborhood or frazione of Bagnolo, located within the town limits of Montemurlo, province of Prato, region of Tuscany, Italy. The word Parugiano ...

                                               

Villa Santa Colomba, Monteriggioni

The Villa Santa Colomba is a renaissance-style fortress palace structure located in the village of Santa Colomba, a frazione of Monteriggioni, a few miles outside Siena, in the region of Tuscany, Italy. The villa was likely originally a rural cas ...

                                               

Villa Bordoni

Villa Bordoni is an Italian villa outside of Greve in Chianti in Tuscany, close to Montefioralle. It has been restored into a country house hotel by David and Catherine Gardner. It is 45 minutes from Florence.

                                               

Villa di Mondeggi

The Villa di Mondeggi is a villa located south to Florence, on the territories of the cities of Bagno a Ripoli, Impruneta and Greve in Chianti. Since 2014, the arable land, olive groves and some of the buildings are occupied by a group reclaiming ...

                                               

Villa di Murlo

The Villa di Murlo is a rural palace or villa located in the hills surrounding San Casciano in Val di Pesa, on the old road between Florence and Siena that follows the Pesa River.

                                               

Villa di Spoiano

Villa Spoiano is a renaissance villa located on a hillock between Tavarnelle Val di Pesa and Barberino Val dElsa. It has been cited for the first time in 1689 by San Jacopo a Magliano.

                                               

Villas in Lucca

                                               

Railway stations in Differdange

                                               

Railway stations in Dudelange

                                               

Railway stations in Esch-sur-Alzette

                                               

Railway stations in Mamer

                                               

Railway stations in Petange

                                               

Italian Violet

Barleria is a genus of plants in the family Acanthaceae. Some species include: Barleria popovii Verdc. Barleria lupulina Lindl., the hop-headed barleria or snake bush Barleria pretoriensis C.B.Clarke Barleria cristata L., the crested Philippine v ...

                                               

Co-Cathedral of the Sacred Heart, Bitola

The Co-Cathedral of the Sacred Heart It is the name given to a religious building of the Catholic church that is located in the city of Bitola in North Macedonia and is the co-cathedral of the Diocese of Skopje. The establishment of the church da ...

                                               

Kumanovo Bus Station

Kumanovo Bus Station is the main Bus station in Kumanovo, Macedonia. It was operated by Jug-Turist company mow by Rule Turs company.

                                               

Kumanovo railway station

The station was built in the time of Ottoman Empire in 1873. Radomir Putnik was at the station in the First Balkan War. Former SFRY Marshal Josip Broz Tito visited Kumanovo on March 7, 1957 and was greeted from 50.000 people at the station.

                                               

Cathedral of the Sacred Heart of Jesus (Skopje)

The Cathedral of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Skopje is the Roman Catholic cathedral of the Diocese of Skopje, located in Skopje, the capital of North Macedonia. It was designed by the Macedonian architect Blagoja Mickovski-Bajo and completed in ...

                                               

Polish-Jewish culture in Maryland

                                               

Polish-Jewish culture in New York (state)

                                               

Russian Village District

The Russian Village District comprises 15 folk architecture style houses and was built by Konstanty Stys, a Polish immigrant, and others during the Great Depression. It is located at the intersection of South Mills Avenue and East Cucamonga Avenu ...

                                               

Saint Brother Albert Chmielowski Polish Mission

Saint Brother Albert Chmielowski Polish Mission is the parish church of a Polish mission located in San Jose, California.

                                               

Polish-American Roman Catholic parishes in Connecticut

                                               

Polish Mountain

Polish Mountain is located in Allegany County, Maryland, United States. It borders on Town Creek Tributary on the east, north of Town Creek, and extending northeastward into Pennsylvania. Its highest elevation is 1.800 feet. In February 2011, nin ...

                                               

Polish National Home (Chicopee, Massachusetts)

The Polish National Home, also known as Dom Polski Narodowy, is a historic social club at 136-144 Cabot Street in Chicopee, Massachusetts. It was built in 1914 for.000. It functioned as a community center for the large Polish immigrant community, ...

                                               

Prospect Heights Historic District (Milford, Massachusetts)

Prospect Heights Historic District is a historic district roughly bounded by Prospect Heights, Prospect, and Water Streets in Milford, Massachusetts. It encompasses a neighborhood that was created by the Draper Corporation of Hopedale, Massachuse ...

                                               

Krakow Township, Michigan

Krakow Township is a civil township of Presque Isle County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 622 at the 2000 census. It was named after the Polish city of Krakow, a historical capital of Poland and seat of Polish monarchs.

                                               

Posen Township, Michigan

Posen Township is a civil township of Presque Isle County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 959, at the 2000 census, 65.4% of which reported Polish ancestry.

                                               

Pulawski Township, Michigan

Pulawski Township is a civil township of Presque Isle County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 372 at the 2000 census, 61.3% of which reported Polish ancestry, a higher percentage than any other location in the United States.

                                               

Church of the Immaculate Conception (St. Anna, Minnesota)

The Church of the Immaculate Conception is a historic Roman Catholic church building in the unincorporated community of St. Anna, Minnesota, United States. It is part of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Saint Cloud. The church was constructed in 190 ...

                                               

Pulaskifield, Missouri

Pulaskifield is an unincorporated community located in Capps Creek Township, Barry County, Missouri, United States. The area was originally known as Bricefield was located and in which the post office was established in 1893); archaically misspel ...

                                               

St. Stanislaus Church Historic District

The St. Stanislaus Church Historic District is a 11.2-acre Polish American historic district in Warsaw, North Dakota, United States, that was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. The St. Stanislaus Church was designed by Jo ...

                                               

Polish Garden

                                               

St. Adalbert Polish Catholic Church

St. Adalbert Polish Catholic Church is a historic church at 1511 Valley Street in Dayton, Ohio. On Sunday, April 30, 1905,St. Adalbert Church was dedicated by Archbishop Henry K. Moeller of Cincinnati. In 1954, parishioners build a new rectory an ...

                                               

St. Joseph Parish, Central Falls

Founded in 1905, it is one of the Polish-American Roman Catholic parishes in New England in the Diocese of Providence. The current building was designed in 1915 by Providence architect John F. OMalley in the Gothic Revival style.

                                               

Our Lady of Czestochowa Parish, Coventry

Our Lady of Czestochowa Parish - designated for Polish immigrants in Coventry, Rhode Island, United States. Founded in 1905, it is one of the Polish-American Roman Catholic parishes in New England in the Diocese of Providence.

                                               

St. Stanislaus Kostka Parish, Woonsocket

St. Stanislaus Kostka Parish is a Roman Catholic parish located in Woonsocket, Rhode Island, United States. It is known for its vibrant Polish-American community, various community events, and youthful parishioner base. St. Stanislaus is and alwa ...

                                               

Lincoln Village, Milwaukee

Using current street names, the Lincoln Village neighborhood is bounded by W Becher Street on the north to the Kinnickinnic River on the south, by South 5th Street on the east to South 20th Street on the west.

                                               

Polonia, Wisconsin

Polonia is an unincorporated census-designated place in the town of Sharon, Portage County, Wisconsin, United States. It is located on Wisconsin Highway 66 two miles east of Ellis and about 8 miles southwest of Rosholt. As of the 2010 census, its ...

                                               

St. Hedwigs (Milwaukee)

St. Hedwigs Roman Catholic Church, is a Roman Catholic parish located at 1702 N. Humboldt Ave. on Milwaukee, Wisconsins East Side at the center of the East Brady Street Historic District, in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Milwaukee.

                                               

Roseville-Fleetridge, San Diego

Roseville-Fleetridge is a neighborhood in Point Loma, San Diego, California. It is bounded by San Diego Bay and Rosecrans Street on the east, Cañon Street on the south, Catalina Boulevard on the west and Chatsworth and Nimitz Boulevards on the no ...

                                               

Santo Christo Church (Fall River, Massachusetts)

Santo Christo Church is an historic church located at 240 Columbia Street in Fall River, Massachusetts, dedicated to the Lord Holy Christ of the Miracles. The parish was formally established in 1889 to serve in the local Portuguese community, aft ...

                                               

Arts in Andalusia

                                               

La dama del alba

for the 1950 Mexican film see La dama del alba 1950 film La dama del alba is a Spanish play, very popular in its own country, written by playwright Alejandro Casona in 1944. It is a fantasy-drama in which Death personified is the main character. ...

                                               

Arts in Extremadura

                                               

Church of Santa Engracia de Zaragoza

The Church of Santa Engracia de Zaragoza is a basilica church in Zaragoza, Spain. It was built on the spot where Saint Engratia and her companions were said to have been martyred in 303 AD. The Basilica of Santa Engracia is located at Plaza de Sa ...

                                               

Aragonese dialects

The Aragonese language has many local varieties, which are grouped in valley varieties or comarca varieties. The term dialect is ambiguous and it can be used to refer to well-known valley varieties, such as cheso or ansotano. The best-known class ...

                                               

Aragues Aragonese

Aragues Aragonese is the Aragonese variety spoken in Aragues and Jasa. It is very similar to Cheso Aragonese, and better preserved than Aisa Aragonese.

                                               

Benasquese dialect

Benasquese, often called patues by its speakers, is the native Romance linguistic variety of the Valley of Benasque, in the province of Huesca. Usually regarded as an Aragonese dialect, it has also been considered an extreme North-Western Catalan ...

                                               

Hecho Aragonese

Hecho Aragonese is one of Western Aragoneses most preserved varieties and it could be said that Cheso Aragonese, along with Aragues Aragonese, is just one of several varieties of the language.

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →