ⓘ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 306




                                               

Essex County, New York Registered Historic Place stubs

                                               

Buildings and structures in Franklin County, New York

                                               

Franklin County, New York Registered Historic Place stubs

                                               

Fulton County Sheriffs Department (New York)

The Fulton County Sheriffs Office provides a wide range of law enforcement services within Fulton County, New York. Fulton County is located in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains of New York State. The Sheriffs Office is a full-service age ...

                                               

Buildings and structures in Fulton County, New York

                                               

Buildings and structures in Hamilton County, New York

                                               

Buildings and structures in Herkimer County, New York

                                               

Taylorville Reservoir

Taylorville Reservoir is located east of Belfort, New York. Fish species present in the lake are pickerel, white sucker, yellow perch and black bullhead. There is carry down access near the dam on the west shore off Taylorville Road. There is als ...

                                               

Buildings and structures in Lewis County, New York

                                               

Stark Falls Reservoir

Stark Falls Reservoir is a man-made lake located by Stark, New York. Fish species present in the reservoir are smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, northern pike, yellow perch, black bullhead, tiger muskellunge, rock bass, and walleye. There is a ha ...

                                               

Buildings and structures in St. Lawrence County, New York

                                               

St. Lawrence County, New York Registered Historic Place stubs

                                               

Lake Flower

Lake Flower is a 300-acre lake in Franklin County and Essex County in the Adirondack Mountains of Upstate New York in the United States. The lake was created by damming the Saranac River in 1827. It was originally called the Mill Pond, but was la ...

                                               

Sound Adirondack Growth Alliance

The mission of the Sound Adirondack Growth Alliance, a seven-year-old organization operating in Saranac Lake, New York, is "To enhance and protect the unique character of our communities through sound planning and development." Officially, SAGA h ...

                                               

People from Saranac Lake, New York

                                               

Buildings and structures in Saratoga County, New York

                                               

Companies based in Saratoga County, New York

                                               

Saratoga County, New York Registered Historic Place stubs

                                               

Glens Falls metropolitan area

The Glens Falls Metropolitan Statistical Area, as defined by the United States Census Bureau, is an area consisting of two counties in Upstate New York, anchored by the city of Glens Falls. As of the 2010 census, the MSA had a population of 128.942.

                                               

Trout Lake (New York)

Trout Lake is located in Warren County, New York. The lake has many different species of fish, and is stocked regularly by the NYSDEC. It is called Trout Lake due to the high numbers of lake trout and rainbow trout that are found in the lake.

                                               

Buildings and structures in Warren County, New York

                                               

Warren County, New York Registered Historic Place stubs

                                               

Coffin Site

Coffin Site is an archaeological site located at Greenwich in Washington County, New York, United States. It has 90 acres and was the site of the prehistoric settlement. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.

                                               

Buildings and structures in Washington County, New York

                                               

Washington County, New York Registered Historic Place stubs

                                               

National Register of Historic Places in Portage County, Ohio

                                               

Buildings and structures in Portage County, Ohio

                                               

Comet Lake (Ohio)

Comet Lake is a private reservoir in Summit County, Ohio located within the city of Green, at 40°55′14″N 81°31′20″W. The community of Comet sits on the northwestern end of the lake. The lake drains over the Comet Lake Dam into the upper Tuscarawa ...

                                               

National Register of Historic Places in Summit County, Ohio

                                               

Buildings and structures in Summit County, Ohio

                                               

National Register of Historic Places in Gallia County, Ohio

                                               

Buildings and structures in Gallia County, Ohio

                                               

National Register of Historic Places in Guernsey County, Ohio

                                               

Buildings and structures in Guernsey County, Ohio

                                               

Adamsville, Gallia County, Ohio

                                               

Alexandria, Scioto County, Ohio

Alexandria was platted in 1799 and was either named after Alexandria, Virginia, or after Alexander Parker, the brother of a first settler. A post office was established at Alexandria in 1805, and later was discontinued at an unknown date 1808, ac ...

                                               

Alikanna, Ohio

Alikanna had its start in 1873 when an iron works was built there. A post office called Alikanna was established in 1889, and was discontinued in 1893. The communitys name is an amalgamation of Alexander and Anna, the names of two early settlers.

                                               

Alledonia, Ohio

Alledonia is an unincorporated community in central Washington Township, Belmont County, Ohio, United States. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 43902. It lies along State Route 148. Alledonia is part of the ...

                                               

Allensburg, Ohio

Allensburg was platted in 1839, and named after William Allen, a state legislator. A post office called Allensburgh was established in 1843, and remained in operation until 1864.

                                               

Allensville, Ohio

                                               

Altoona, Ohio

Altoona is an unincorporated community in Coal Township, Jackson County, Ohio, United States. It is located east of Coalton on Ohio State Route 93, at 39°06′48″N 82°35′12″W.

                                               

Annapolis, Ohio

Annapolis was originally called New Salem, and under the latter name was platted in 1802. A post office called New Salem was established in 1815, the name was changed to Annapolis 1823, and the post office closed in 1914. Besides the post office, ...

                                               

Antiquity, Ohio

A post office called Antiquity was established in 1878, and remained in operation until 1942. The community was named for the fact explorers carved their names on rocks near the town site.

                                               

Antrim, Ohio

Antrim was laid out in 1830. The community was named after County Antrim, now in Northern Ireland, the ancestral home of a share of the first settlers. A post office was established at Antrim in 1830, and remained in operation until 1957. In 1890 ...

                                               

Anvil, Ohio

                                               

Apple Grove, Ohio

A post office called Apple Grove was established in 1850, and remained in operation until 1938. The community was named for an apple orchard near the original town site.

                                               

Archers Fork, Ohio

A post office called Archers Fork was established in 1874, and remained in operation until 1949. The community takes its name from nearby Archers Fork, which in turn is named after a pioneer citizen.

                                               

Ava, Ohio

Ava is an unincorporated community in northwestern Noble Township, Noble County, Ohio, United States. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 43711. Also located in Ava is a small museum dedicated to the nearby c ...

                                               

Bacon, Ohio

                                               

Bakersville, Ohio

Bakersville is an unincorporated community in northeastern Adams Township, Coshocton County, Ohio, United States. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 43803. It lies along State Route 751 northeast of West Laf ...

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →