ⓘ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 202




                                               

Keithley Log Cabin Development District

Keithley Log Cabin Development District is a historic camp and health resort located on between Santa Fe Place, Crystal Road and Spur Road in Manitou Springs, Colorado. It is on the National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

List of Manitou Springs Historic District buildings

                                               

Manitou Springs Bridges

Manitou Springs Bridges are historic bridges are located on Park and Canon Avenues over Fountain Creek in Manitou Springs, Colorado. The bridges are on the National Register of Historic Places. The Canon Avenue Bridge was built of Manitou greenst ...

                                               

Pioneer Cabin (Colorado Springs, Colorado)

Pioneer Cabin, also known as William A. Burgess House, is one of the oldest buildings in Colorado Springs, Colorados Douglas Valley. It is on the National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

Ponderosa Lodge

Ponderosa Lodge at La Foret Conference and Retreat Center is a historic lodge in Black Forest, Colorado. It is a National Register of Historic Places listing and is on the Colorado State Register of Historic Properties.

                                               

Redstone Castle (Manitou Springs, Colorado)

It is located on 75 acres off of Pawnee Avenue and Iron Mountain Road. The large Queen Anne house is made of red sandstone. It was once a bed and breakfast, but is now privately owned.

                                               

United States Post Office-Manitou Springs Main

US Post Office-Manitou Springs Main or Manitou Springs Post Office is a historic building located on Canon Avenue in Manitou Springs, Colorado. It is on the National Register of Historic Places.

                                               

Wheeler Bank

Wheeler Bank is a historic building located on Manitou Avenue in Manitou Springs, Colorado built by Jerome B. Wheeler. It is on the National Register of Historic Places. Over the course of its history, the building has been a financial institutio ...

                                               

YWCA Building (Colorado Springs, Colorado)

The Y.W.C.A. Building is a ​ 5 1 ⁄ 2 -story building on 130 E. Kiowa Street in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Built in 1913, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places on September 10, 1979. Its estimated height is 66.85 ft.

                                               

Bradford House II

Bradford House II is a prehistoric rockshelter, 24 kilometres southwest of Denver. It is situated on land owned by the Ken-Caryl Ranch Master Association. It was excavated in the summer and fall of 1973 by the Denver Chapter of the Colorado Archa ...

                                               

Farmers State Bank of Cope

The Farmers State Bank of Cope in Cope, Colorado was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2017. There were Farmers State Bank branches in Washington County towns of Cope, Otis, and Platner as of 1922. In 2017, there is a Farmers ...

                                               

Conflict sites on the National Register of Historic Places in Colorado

                                               

Former National Register of Historic Places in Colorado

                                               

Parks on the National Register of Historic Places in Colorado

                                               

Guffey Butte–Black Butte Archeological District

The Guffey Butte–Black Butte Archeological District is a 14.000 acres historic district which was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978. It includes numerous archeological sites in four Idaho counties: Ada, Canyon, Elmore, an ...

                                               

Weston Canyon Rock Shelter

The Weston Canyon Rock Shelter, located in Franklin County, Idaho in the vicinity of Weston, Idaho is a historic site listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1974. The site was investigated in archeology study in 1969 and 1970. The ...

                                               

Archaeological sites on the National Register of Historic Places in Idaho

                                               

Bullion Tunnel

The Bullion Tunnel, located east of Avery, Idaho was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984. It protected about 50 fire fighters from death in the 1910 North Idaho fire.

                                               

Celadon Slope Garden

The Celadon Slope Garden, also known as Hays Station, in Payette National Forest in Idaho County, Idaho in the vicinity of Warren, Idaho, was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1990. The listed site included five contributing s ...

                                               

Chinese Mining Camp Archeological Site

The Chinese Mining Camp Archaeological Site near Warren, Idaho is an archaeological site which was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1994. It is located about one mile northwest of the town of Warren, up a trail from the north ...

                                               

Elk City Wagon Road-Vicory Gulch-Smith Grade Segment

The Elk City Wagon Road-Vicory Gulch-Smith Grade Segment in the Nez Perce National Forest in Idaho County, Idaho, was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2001. It is located in the vicinity of Elk City. The Elk City Wagon Road w ...

                                               

Gold Point Mill

Gold Point Mill, located is on United States Forest Service Road 222 near Elk City in Idaho County, Idaho. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2000. The building, on a hillside, is a shed-roofed rectangular building const ...

                                               

Moore Gulch Chinese Mining Site

The Moore Gulch Chinese Mining Site, site 10-CW-159, is an archeological site in Clearwater County, Idaho which was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983. The site included 16 contributing structures and one contributing site ...

                                               

Old China Trail

The Old China Trail is a packed dirt trail along China Creek near its confluence with the South Fork of the Salmon River in the Payette National Forest, near Warren in Idaho County, Idaho. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places ...

                                               

Tolo Lake

Tolo Lake is a shallow, natural lake in Camas Prairie in Idaho County, Idaho. It is about 35 acres in size. An area of about 206 acres including the lake was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2011. It is a historic rendez-vous ...

                                               

Conflict sites on the National Register of Historic Places in Idaho

                                               

Parks on the National Register of Historic Places in Idaho

                                               

Tipi Hills

Tipi Hills is a 95 acres archeological site in Sheridan County, Montana in the general vicinity of Medicine Lake, Montana which was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975. Its location is address restricted. The site was, in p ...

                                               

Archaeological sites on the National Register of Historic Places in Montana

                                               

Anderson Lumber Company

The Anderson Lumber Company property, roughly bounded by Brown, First, and Holland Streets in Philipsburg, Montana, was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1986. The listing included five contributing buildings: a c.1880 house a ...

                                               

Beaverhead Rock

Beaverhead Rock, also known as Point of Rocks, is a rock formation overlooking the Beaverhead River in Montana protected as Beaverhead Rock State Park. It is located on Montana State Highway 41, twelve miles south of Twin Bridges, Madison County. ...

                                               

Big Creek Ranger Station Historic District

The Big Creek Ranger Station Historic District, located near Polebridge in Flathead National Forest in Flathead County, Montana, is a historic district which was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2015. A news release stated th ...

                                               

Bowman Lake Road

The Bowman Lake Road was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1996. It was deemed significant for its association with federal development of the North Fork region. The sites period of significance extends from construction in 19 ...

                                               

Bull Head Lodge and Studio

Bull Head Lodge and Studio, located off Going-to-the-Sun Road near Apgar in Flathead County, Montana was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984. The lodge and studio are two contributing log buildings at the southern end of La ...

                                               

Double Arrow Lodge

The Double Arrow Lodge aka Double Arrow Ranch and Double Arrow Resort, is located about a mile south from the community of Seeley Lake, Montana and likewise from Seeley Lake itself. The rustic-style lodge building was built during 1929–1930. It w ...

                                               

Glasgow Army Airfield Norden Bombsight Storage Vault

The Glasgow Army Airfield Norden Bombsight Vault was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2011. It is a one-story 16.5 by 13 feet 5.0 m × 4.0 m concrete shed with a 11 by 6 feet 3.4 m × 1.8 m projection that has 8 inches 0.20 m-t ...

                                               

Hornaday Camp

Hornaday Camp is a historic campsite located 10 miles south of Montana Highway 200 near Sand Springs, Montana. William Temple Hornaday used the site during his 1886 expedition for the Smithsonian Institution to preserve the American buffalo. A no ...

                                               

Marias River Bridge

The Marias River Bridge spans the Marias River near Shelby in Toole County, Montana. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2012. Montanas Department of Transportation is responsible for the bridge.

                                               

Webers Store

Webers Store, at 510 Main St. in Thompson Falls in Sanders County, Montana was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1986. It has also been known as Thompson Falls Laundry. It is a two-story brick building on a stone and mortar fo ...

                                               

Conflict sites on the National Register of Historic Places in Montana

                                               

Former National Register of Historic Places in Montana

                                               

Parks on the National Register of Historic Places in Montana

                                               

Sports venues on the National Register of Historic Places in Montana

                                               

Laguna Plata Archeological District

The Laguna Plata Archeological District is a 3.360 acres historic district in Lea County, New Mexico, near Hobbs, New Mexico, which was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1989. It included 26 contributing sites. Field investiga ...

                                               

Pottery Mound

Pottery Mound was a late prehistoric village on the bank of the Rio Puerco, west of Los Lunas, New Mexico. It was an adobe pueblo most likely occupied between 1350 and 1500. The site is best known for its 17 kivas, which yielded a large number of ...

                                               

Archaeological sites on the National Register of Historic Places in New Mexico

                                               

Daws-Keys House

The Daws-Keys House in Aztec, New Mexico was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1985. It is a hipped roof cottage, deemed notable as an intact "fine reminder" of its type from before the railroad reached the town.

                                               

Conflict sites on the National Register of Historic Places in New Mexico

                                               

Former National Register of Historic Places in New Mexico

                                               

Parks on the National Register of Historic Places in New Mexico

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →