ⓘ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 10



                                               

Northmead European rock carvings

Northmead European Rock carvings is a heritage-listed rock engraving at 226 Windsor Road, Northmead, City of Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 2 April 1999.

                                               

Number 470 Fire Bell

Number 470 Fire Bell is a heritage-listed fire bell at 56 Suttor Street, West Bathurst, Bathurst Region, New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by John C. Wilson and built in 1855 by Gorbals Brass and Bell Foundary, Glasgow. It is also known ...

                                               

Nurses Cottage

Nurses Cottage is a heritage-listed cottage at 5 Market Street, Berrima, Wingecarribee Shire, New South Wales, Australia. It is also known as Rose Cottage. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 2 April 1999.

                                               

Old Bar Airfield

Old Bar Airfield is a heritage-listed airfield located off Old Bar Road at Old Bar, Mid-Coast Council, New South Wales, Australia. It was built from in 1925 by George Bunyan and family. It is also known as Old Bar Airstrip and Old Bar Aerodrome. ...

                                               

Old London Bank Building

The Old London Bank Building is a heritage-listed former bank building and boarding house and now guesthouse at 17 Sturt Street, Bourke, Bourke Shire, New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by Melbourne architectural firm Terry and Oakden an ...

                                               

Old Marulan Town

Old Marulan Town is a heritage-listed former townscape at Marulan, Goulburn Mulwaree Council, New South Wales, Australia. It is the site of the original Marulan township prior to the moving of the village in the 1860s in the wake of the Main Sout ...

                                               

Ottery Mine

Ottery Mine is a heritage-listed former mine located 8 km north-east of Emmaville, Glen Innes Severn, New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1882 to 1939. The property is owned by the New South Wales Department of Primary Industries. It wa ...

                                               

Paterson River bridge, Hinton

The Hinton Bridge over Paterson River is a heritage-listed road bridge that carrier the Hinton-Morpeth Road across the Paterson River at Hinton in the City of Maitland local government area of New South Wales, Australia. The bridge was designed b ...

                                               

Penders

Penders is a heritage-listed holiday retreat at Haighs Road, Tanja, Bega Valley Shire, New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by Roy Grounds and built from 1964 to 1980 by Hamish Ramsay and other local builders. It is also known as Grounds a ...

                                               

Port Macquarie First Burying Ground

Port Macquarie First Burying Ground is a heritage-listed former cemetery and now public park at Clarence Street, Port Macquarie, Port Macquarie-Hastings Council, New South Wales, Australia. The site was chosen by Captain Allman, and it was in use ...

                                               

Port Macquarie Second Burying Ground

Port Macquarie Second Burying Ground is a heritage-listed former cemetery at Gordon Street, Port Macquarie, Port Macquarie-Hastings Council, New South Wales, Australia. It was in use from 1824 to 1886. The property is owned by Port Macquarie-Hast ...

                                               

Price Morris Cottage

Price Morris Cottage is a heritage-listed residence at 37 Upper Macdonald Road, St Albans, City of Hawkesbury, New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1835 by Price Morris and family. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Regis ...

                                               

Queanbeyan Showground

Queanbeyan Showground is a heritage-listed showground at 19-41 Farrer Place, Queanbeyan, Queanbeyan-Palerang Region, New South Wales, Australia. The property is owned by Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council. It was added to the New South Wales St ...

                                               

Rock Bolting Development Site

Rock Bolting Development Site is a heritage-listed former rock bolt experiment site at Sharp Street, Cooma, Snowy Monaro Regional Council, New South Wales, Australia. It was used by Snowy Mountains Hydro-Electric Authority personnel from 1956 to ...

                                               

Rosedale Cottage

The Rosedale Cottage is a heritage-listed residence at Mount Street, Murrurundi, Upper Hunter Shire, New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1845 to 1850. The property is privately owned. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage R ...

                                               

Rosemount, Saratoga

Rosemount is a heritage-listed residence at 36 Village Road, Saratoga, Central Coast, New South Wales, Australia. It was built in 1917. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 2 April 1999.

                                               

Rossi Bridge over Wollondilly River

The Rossi Bridge over Wollondilly River is a heritage-listed road bridge that carries Range Road across the Wollondilly River, Goulburn, in the Goulburn Mulwaree Council local government area of New South Wales, Australia. The property is owned b ...

                                               

St Clair, Goulburn

St Clair is a heritage-listed former residence and now museum at 318 Sloane Street, Goulburn, Goulburn Mulwaree Council, New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by James Sinclair, who built the house in 1840. It is the second-oldest house in ...

                                               

Severn River railway bridge, Dundee

Severn River railway bridge is a heritage-listed railway bridge on the Main Northern line at Dundee, Glen Innes Severn, New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by John Whitton in his capacity as Engineer-in-Chief for Railways and built in 188 ...

                                               

Stroud House (Stroud, New South Wales)

Stroud House is a heritage-listed residence at 42 Cowper Street, Stroud, Mid-Coast Council, New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1827 to 1839. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 4 March 2016.

                                               

Tanilba Bay, New South Wales

Tanilba Bay is a suburb of the Port Stephens local government area in the Hunter Region of New South Wales, Australia. It is located on the Tilligerry Peninsula adjacent to the bay from which it got its name. "Tanilba" is said to mean "place of w ...

                                               

The Homestead, Georges Hall

                                               

Towamba River bridge, New Buildings

The Towamba River bridge is a heritage-listed road bridge that carries Towamba Road across the Towamba River at New Buildings in the Bega Valley Shire local government area of New South Wales, Australia. The bridge is owned by Roads and Maritime ...

                                               

Towrang Convict Stockade

Towrang Convict Stockade is a heritage-listed former convict stockade on the Old Hume Highway at Towrang, Goulburn Mulwaree Council, New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1838 to 1843 by convict gangs. It was added to the New South Wales ...

                                               

Tulloona

Tulloona is a heritage-listed residence at 562 Ballina Road, Goonellabah, City of Lismore, New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1895 to 1896. It has also been known as Northcott House and St Peters Anglican Church. It was added to the Ne ...

                                               

Ulgundahi Island

Ulgundahi Island is a heritage-listed Aboriginal site, formerly an occupational settlement, with ongoing usage as farmland and as a site of ongoing significance, at Clarence River by North Arm, Maclean, Clarence Valley Council, New South Wales, A ...

                                               

Wambo Homestead

Wambo Homestead is a heritage-listed disused homestead at Warkworth, Singleton Council, New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1830 to 1906. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 2 April 1999.

                                               

Whitley, Sutton Forest

Whitley is a heritage-listed residence at 217 Oldbury Road, Sutton Forest, Wingecarribee Shire, New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1887 to 1892. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 2 April 1999.

                                               

Wingecarribee Swamp

Wingecarribee Swamp is a heritage-listed wetland at Illawarra Highway, Robertson, Wingecarribee Shire, New South Wales, Australia. It was added to the New South Wales State Heritage Register on 2 April 1999. It is also listed on the Directory of ...

                                               

Wollombi Brook bridge, Bulga

The Wollombi Brook bridge is a heritage-listed road bridge that carries Putty Road across the Wollombi Brook at Bulga, in the Singleton Council local government area of New South Wales, Australia. The bridge was designed by Harvey Dare and built ...

                                               

Wooden Wicket, Berembed Weir

Wooden Wicket, Berembed Weir is a heritage-listed wooden weir component at Berembed Weir, Murrumbidgee River, Matong, City of Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia. It was made in 1910 at Fitzroy Dock in Sydney. It was added to the New South Wa ...

                                               

Wooleybah Sawmill and Settlement

The Wooleybah Sawmill and Settlement is a heritage-listed former small settlement and sawmill at Old Wooleybah Road, Kenebri, Warrumbungle Shire, New South Wales, Australia. It was built from 1935 by the Underwood family. It is also known as Wool ...

                                               

Wyoming Cottage

Wyoming Cottage is a heritage-listed residence at 1 Wyoming Road, Cnr. Pacific Highway, Wyoming, Central Coast, New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by John Verge and built with convict labour. The suburb Wyoming is named for the Cottage a ...

                                               

Yarraford Rail Bridge over Beardy Waters

Yarraford Rail Bridge over Beardy Waters is a heritage-listed closed railway bridge on the Main Northern line Glen Innes, Glen Innes Severn, New South Wales, Australia. It was designed by John Whitton in his capacity as Engineer-in-Chief for Rail ...

                                               

Adelaide River railway station

Adelaide River railway station is a disused railway station and museum on the former North Australia Railway, in the Northern Territory, Australia. The station is located 124 km from the terminus of the line in Darwin and was the only station wit ...

                                               

Chan Building

The Chan Building is located in State Square in central Darwin in the Northern Territory of Australia. The Chan Building was the eighth and last of the large government office blocks to be built in the centre of Darwin in the 1960s. It was known ...

                                               

Heavitree Gap Police Station

Heavitree Gap Police Station is a historic building within the Heavitree Gap Police Station Historical Reserve. It is located on the southwestern side of Heavitree Gap in Alice Springs in the Northern Territory of Australia.

                                               

Pitchi Richi Sanctuary

Pitchi Richi Sanctuary located approximately 4 km south if the Alice Springs town centre is a heritage listed, and now closed, tourist attraction which was established in the early 1950s by Leo Corbet. The sanctuary is most famous for its collect ...

                                               

Stella Maris, Darwin

The Stella Maris site is located on McMinn Street in Darwin and consists of three main buildings. The oldest building was constructed 1930s by the Commonwealth Railways. While the exact date of its construction is not known, a 1936 map of central ...

                                               

Baker House (Bacchus Marsh, Victoria)

Baker House is a modernist house located in Bacchus Marsh, in the outskirts of Melbourne. The house, designed by Robin Boyd, was built between 1964 and 1966. Originally built as a family home for Dr. Michael Baker, the property is now used for pr ...

                                               

Bells Beach, Victoria

Bells Beach is a coastal locality of Victoria, Australia in Surf Coast Shire and a renowned surf beach, located 100 km south-west of Melbourne, on the Great Ocean Road near the towns of Torquay and Jan Juc. It is named after William Bell, a Maste ...

                                               

Carlton Gardens Primary School

Carlton Gardens Primary School is a historic state school in inner Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It is located at 215 Rathdowne Street, Carlton, Victoria, between Grattan and Pelham streets, overlooking the Carlton Gardens. It is one of the clo ...

                                               

Central Deborah Gold Mine

The Central Deborah Gold Mine is a former gold mine and now tourist attraction in Bendigo, Australia. It was listed on the Victorian Heritage Register on 18 November 1999. The mine was opened in 1939 by the Central Deborah Gold Mining Company dur ...

                                               

Hepburn Mineral Springs Reserve

The Hepburn Mineral Springs Reserve is a 30-hectare reserve near Hepburn Springs, Victoria, Australia. It contains several mineral springs that have been used for drinking and bathing since the 1860s. The site is listed on the Victorian Heritage ...

                                               

Osborne House (Geelong)

Osborne House was built in 1858 for local squatter, Robert Muirhead, who named the mansion after Osborne House, Queen Victorias summer residence on the Isle of Wight, England. Muirhead commissioned the leading Melbourne architects Webb and Taylor ...

                                               

Plumbers and Gasfitters Employees Union Building

The Plumbers and Gasfitters Employees Union Building is an office building for the Plumbers and Gasfitters Union, located in Melbourne, Victoria. It was commissioned in 1969 with architect Graeme Gunn to design it, in creative collaboration with ...

                                               

Yarra Park

Yarra Park is part of the Melbourne Sports and Entertainment Precinct, the premier sporting precinct of Victoria, Australia. Located in Yarra Park is the Melbourne Cricket Ground and numerous sporting fields and ovals, including the associated sp ...

                                               

Argyle House, Albany

Arglye House is a heritage listed building located at 42-50 Stirling Terrace overlooking Princess Royal Harbour in Albany in the Great Southern region of Western Australia. The two storey building has a rendered brick façade with a hipped corruga ...

                                               

Camfield House

Camfield House, also referred to as Annesfield, is a conglomerate of buildings in Albany in the Great Southern region of Western Australia. The property contains a wattle and daub house constructed in 1852 as a residence for the Camfields that wa ...

                                               

McKenzie House, Albany

McKenzie House, also referred to as the White House, is a residence in Albany in the Great Southern region of Western Australia. The five bedroom, two bathroom home set on 3.000 square metres 0.741 acres of grounds has sweeping views of Princess ...

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →